Roger S. Brisbane, D.C.
- BA Biology, University of California, San Diego 1986.
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree, Magna Cum Laude, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Iowa 1991
Dr. Brisbane has years of experience giving talks to the public.
Subjects that Dr. Brisbane can talk about are:
- Chiropractic & the Seven Facets of Health
- Childhood Immunizations: Good, Bad or Deadly?
- PMS/Menopause: Alternatives to Medications
- Weight Loss
- Stress in the Workplace
Contact Dr. Brisbane if you are interested in having him speak at an event or function.